Refuel with POWERBAR Energy Gel, now featuring the new POWERBAR C2 MAX carbohydrate blend. During strenuous exercise the body burns carbs and loses key electrolytes through sweat. POWERBAR Sports Gel replenishes and restores those nutrients to help maintain peak performance. Its convenient package can be easily carried and is great for when you don’t have easy access to your sports drink, such as during a long training run.
We want to provide you with the best prices on all our products. However, there are manufacturer limitations that effect the way we list the price of their products. Simply add this item to your cart in order to view the pricing. You'll can easily remove it at any time if you'd like.
Size(s): 24 ct. Flavor(s): Vanilla (No caffeine), Chocolate (1x caffeine), Strawberry-Banana (1x caffeine), Tangerine (2x caffeine), Green Apple (1x caffeine), Raspberry Cream (No caffeine), Double Latte (2x caffeine). Retail Price: $30.95Today's Price: $19.79 Save: $11.16
What are the nutritional benefits of POWERBAR POWERGEL Energy Gel?
Carbohydrates. POWERBAR POWERGEL is formulated with a blend of simple and complex carbohydrates for quick and effective energy. Complex carbohydrates make up 80% of each POWERBAR Gel, and simple carbohydrates make up the remaining 20%.
Antioxidant Vitamins. Each package contains 15% DV antioxidant vitamins C & E to help combat free radicals produced during exercise.
Electrolytes. POWERBAR Gel also works great during intense exercise to help your body maintain hydration. Electrolytes are important in fluid regulation and neuromuscular functioning. When you sweat you lose water and electrolytes, so it's important in longer events to replace them. POWERBAR Gel contains the electrolytes sodium potassium and chloride.
Low or Non-Fat. With little to no fat, you're not dragged down.
Caffeinated and Non-Caffeinated Flavors Choose between caffeinated and non-caffeinated flavors. Green Apple, Chocolate and Strawberry Banana deliver 25mg of caffeine (equivalent to 8 oz. of soda or 4 oz. of coffee) from the POWERBAR Gel Booster Blend of caffeine, kola nut extract and ginseng. Double Latte and Tangerine are double-caffeinated to deliver 50mg caffeine (equal to about one half cup of coffee) for the times you need double the boost. Raspberry Cream, Vanilla and Plain Energy have no added caffei
Who should use POWERGEL?
Endurance athletes who need fast fuel during training and competition, and those who want an edge to help them better their performance.
When should I use POWERGEL?
POWERBAR Energy Gel is designed to be used as "fast fuel" during intense exercise. With its convenient package and 110–120 calories of carbohydrates, POWERGEL is an ideal source for immediate energy during intense athletic activity.
How do I use POWERBAR's POWERGEL?
Different forms of energy are beneficial for different circumstances. Have a POWERBAR Performance bar before a race or game to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to compete, down a POWERBAR Gel during activity when you need additional energy, and follow up with a POWERBAR PROTEINPLUS bar to optimize muscle recovery.
Should I drink water with POWERGEL?
Yes. Staying hydrated is key for optimum performance. Powergel is a convenient, easy-to-consume, concentrated source of carbohydrate, and not a substitute for water. Drink a few mouthfuls of water with Powerbar Powergel to get the fast blast of energy you need.
the gel is thin and easy to take (esp. on long winter runs,...when the temp drops i had to literally chew my gu gels ...not fun.) i take one every 4 miles or so and save the caffeine gels for race... chad l
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.